Head of Finance
Full time, Mon- Fri
12 month contract
CPL are delighted to be recruiting for one of NI’s leading enterprises who are seeking a hard working and dedicated Head of Finance to come join their supportive and innovating team.
What’s in it for you?
· 27 days annual leave increasing to 30 with service
· 12 Bank Holidays
· Social events e.g. Christmas; summer
· Occupational Sick Pay
· Occupational Maternity Pay
· Death In Service Benefit
· Flexible/Hybrid working (dependant on role)
· Free financial advice Kith & Kin
· Filtered Water - in offices
· Dress-down Fridays
· Private Counselling – Inspire
· Training & Development Opportunities
· Pension - NOW group
· Reduced Gym Membership - Various gyms
· And much much more!
· To oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial reports
· Manage the company's monitoring and reporting systems
· Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
· Analyse data to support business decision-making
What we’re looking for:
· Appropriate professional financial qualification, ie CIMA, ACCA, ACA, with at least two years’ recent post qualification experience within a relevant financial role
· Excellent financial management skills, with experience of reporting and monitoring to tight deadlines
· Exposure to current accounting software systems
· Successful change and/or project management experience in relation to systems, processes and people
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and be proactive with a solution-orientated approach
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY today or get in touch!
Call Fionnan: 028 90 72 56 49